TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE & DISCLAIMER
The contents of the Website, such as logos, text, publications, newsletters, articles, opinions, views, graphics, images, HTML code, multimedia clips, Java code, and the selection and arrangement of any information (“Materials”), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws under both Canadian and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials on any copy you make of the Materials.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER:
The Materials and Services are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any information on this Website without seeking the advice of a professional. Any opinion, advice, article, publication, statement, service, offer, or other information or content expressed or made available on this Website or on any site linked to this Website, is that of the respective author or distributor and not of the ITL Network. The ITL Network assumes no obligation to update the Materials, advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned or update the functionality of the Services. The information contained on this Website may contain typographical errors. The Materials and Services may be changed without notice. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES, OR OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. THE ITL NETWORK DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE OR TO THE AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ITL NETWORK, ITS OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, MEMBERS OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER(S) (COLLECTIVELY “ITS REPRESENTATIVES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUE, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF THE ITL NETWORK OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The ITL Network will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to any third party through the Website. The ITL Network is not responsible for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information. Should you decide to transmit information using the Website, you do so at your own risk.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING AND PERSONAL PROFILES:
You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behavior of all users, either on or off the Website, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading. You will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behavior or user information. All information that you supply as part of a personal profile on the Website must be true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading. Should you need to amend any of your personal information, you can do so by logging into your profile section or by getting in touch with us via email@example.com.
- USER LOGIN DETAILS:
If you register for an account with our Website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. You must keep your password confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT:
You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of all users, either on or off the Website, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading. You will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behaviour or user information. All information that you supply as part of a personal profile on the website must be true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- MISUSE OF WEBSITE:
You must not:
- Use the Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the Website;
- Use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Hack or otherwise tamper with the Website;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website without our permission;
- Circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to the Website;
- Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software; or
- Do anything that interferes with the normal use of the Website.
- COMPUTER VIRUSES:
While the ITL Network makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all Materials and Services provided on this Website do not contain computer viruses, you are responsible to take the appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and to ensure that you have a complete and current back up of the applicable items contained on your computer system.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
The Website may contain links to other sites as well as e-mail links. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than the ITL Network and the ITL Network assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained in such sites. The inclusion of any link to another site does not imply endorsement by the ITL Network. Any mention of another party or its product or service on the Website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product service. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- MEMBERSHIPS & CANCELLATIONS:
- To become a member, you must pay the applicable membership fees during the account registration procedure. We will send you an acknowledgement of your order via email. The contract between us for the supply of the Services shall come into force upon the issue of the order acknowledgement. At the end of any period of subscription for which you have paid, and subject to the other provisions of these Terms, your subscription will be automatically renewed (“Auto-Renew”) and you must pay to us the applicable subscription fees, unless you cancel the subscription using the cancellation facility in our Website before the date of renewal.
- On or near your anniversary billing date each year, the credit card or debit card payment will be processed. Members will receive an annual reminder email at least one month in advance of dues payment processing. Members may cancel their participation and avoid incurring the annual dues charges no later than 30 days before the scheduled dues processing date.
- A credit card or debit card is required. Should the payment card be declined, the member will be notified by email or by phone. Auto-Renew will be de-activated and re-enrollment will be required either by phone or online. Auto-Renew is only available to those with a current balance due. The full amount of any current membership dues balance for members will be collected at the time of enrollment. Auto-Renew will begin upon the start of the following membership year and processed annually on or about your membership anniversary date. Following cancellation, members will continue to have access to the Website through the end of the current membership year if that year has been paid in full.
- Membership fees are effective from December 1 to November 30 of the following year. The ITL Network reserves the right to change its membership fees at any time without notice.
- Our refund policy on membership fees is that membership fees are not refundable after payment has been received. The amount is due annually to continue to be a member in good standing. Once a member’s fees are paid for the year, they are members for the year and the membership fee is non-refundable.
- OTHER TERMS
These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and the Website regarding your use of our Services and Materials. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by the ITL Network or its legal representatives. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
www.itlnetwork.ca is the property of the ITL Network.